Property Management Services for the Healthcare Property Industry
At HPG, managing the property requirements of the Australian healthcare property sector is our entire focus.
We understand the specific needs of different healthcare environments and have been supporting healthcare providers and property owners with the unique challenges of properly maintaining healthcare facilities for over 25 years.
Utilising our well-established network of providers means we can coordinate swift and responsive action so healthcare professionals can continue to deliver care without disruption.
Our approach to property management is 100% client driven. We answer the phone! We listen! We respond within 24 hours.
Our responsive team manages properties on behalf of Large Institutions to Private Investors, Healthcare Property Trusts to Hospital Operators. Our services include:
- Occupancy management: tenant relations, compliance etc.
- Lease interpretation
- Financial management: ingoings (e.g., rent) and outgoings (e.g., expenses), budget preparation and reconciliation.
- Facility management: maintaining and repairing/upgrading physical structures and equipment.
- Strategic advice: future proofing strategies to improve assets or reposition them in the marketplace when environmental, scientific, or social preferences and advances change.
- Reporting: detailed reports (usually monthly) covering all aspects of the properties.