Rather than the primary objective, the occupied premises are often the “means to an end” for our medical operatives; their real estate interests are ancillary to their core activities. In these circumstances, strategies designed to add value are developed within the context of ensuring that the property provides the necessary levels of amenity to enhance our client’s core objectives.
Foresight and vision lead to astute property decisions which may significantly influence
- Practice Efficiencies,
- Future Growth and Capabilities,
- Succession Planning, and
- Retirement Wealth.
Healthcare Property Group reviews our clients existing occupancy status, determining and implementing strategies designed to achieve our client’s objectives.
Common within the health sector are organisations that commence with an idea on a “shoestring” budget but soon find their practices flourishing. Business growth often results in a requirement for additional accommodation.
With its knowledge of the health sector, Healthcare Property Group is capable of overseeing the entire process by assisting in one or more of the following as the circumstances may require.
- Analysis and use of existing facilities and how this relates to future requirements.
- Exploring available options for the purposes of upgrading or expansion which may include;
- Reconfiguration of existing premises
- Moving to alternate sites and/or establishing new additional locations
- Leasing vs Purchasing
- Planning an exit strategy for the existing premises.
Having determined an appropriate strategy Healthcare Property Group is then able to take a lead role in implementing the preferred strategy.